Learn Wing Chun in the West Midlands
Est. in 1995. Conceptually, the Ip Man Wing Chun system. Members of the British Council For Chinese Martial Arts (BCCMA). Delivering ONE-ON-ONE ‘Student-Centred Learning’ whilst operating a flexible timetable. Direct Hong Kong lineage, hence passing down the unadulterated Wing Chun ancestral ‘Kuen Kuit.’
Private & Closed-Door Group Lessons in the historic town of Shrewsbury, England, UK. Get in touch via our online contact form here.
Monday to Saturday 19.00 – 22:00hrs Contact us.
- Registered Association with the British Council for Chinese Martial Arts – BCCMA
- Certified Coach with the British Council for Chinese Martial Arts – BCCMA
- Certified Instructor with the Ving Tsun Athletic Association – Hong Kong
- Permanent Member of the Ving Tsun Athletic Association – Hong Kong
- Permanent member of the Yip Man Martial Arts Athletic Association – Hong Kong
Why study Wing Chun? Firm emphasis should be placed on enhancing and maintaining cognitive fitness and physical well-being, culminating in cognitive readiness and ultimately self-defence.
Copyright © 2023 WCDKA / WINGCHUNKUEN.UK. All Rights Reserved.